Thursday, January 24, 2013

Cat eye, winged, or liquid eyeliner

SO, you're in love with the dramatic look liquid eyeliner makes.. but you just can't seem to get it right? Well, I'm not going to lie... I had a hard time with perfecting a look without looking ridiculous when it came to liquid eyeliner. I just couldn't seem to get it perfect like I can with a eye pencil or kohl.. Well I have the perfect solution to make things easier! All you need is a regular eye pencil and the matching color liquid eyeliner (here obviously I chose black for both)

First take your pointer finger and place it at the outer corner of your eye... then pull. This creates a flat lid so it's way easier to get right above your lashes.

 Start with the eye pencil and glide it from your inner eye all the way to where your finger is.. then go over it with the liquid  eyeliner. this will give you that darker, shiny look but it's more perfect looking than a thin line made by just the liquid eyeliner alone!!!

If you want to do your bottom lids as well pull down right below your eye and line the bottom inner lid. POOF magic!


No comments:

Post a Comment